Our little grandson's name is Harrison Timothy Dozier. Tim was quite excited and pretty choked up when he heard his middle name. He's cute, sweet and we love him dearly.
Here he is dressed in his bunny outfit Aunt Lissa got him for Easter.
I love your blog! I found it this morning, good for you! I didn't know Tim was made Bishop. He'll make an awesome bishop and you will rank right up at the top when it comes to Bishop's wives. The Thackers Rock!
Congrats Grandmommy! He's adorable! We named our first daughter after my mom and it really was special for her too, so I was excited to hear that he was named after his granddad! Send our love to Amy!
My name is Denise and my husband Tim and I have been married for 33+ years. He is my best friend. We have 3 wonderful daughters, Melissa, Amy and Emily. We have a grandson, Harrison and a granddaughter, Charley. Amy and I have a craft business called To Jameson With Love and I enjoy sewing, quilting and crafting for shows and our etsy shop. My family is the most important thing in my life and they bring me lots of love, laughs, and happy times.
3 comments:
I love your blog! I found it this morning, good for you! I didn't know Tim was made Bishop. He'll make an awesome bishop and you will rank right up at the top when it comes to Bishop's wives. The Thackers Rock!
He is adorable!! Congratulations! We are so happy for you all! Love, Steve and Wendi
Congrats Grandmommy! He's adorable! We named our first daughter after my mom and it really was special for her too, so I was excited to hear that he was named after his granddad! Send our love to Amy!
Post a Comment