It has been a very interesting Mothers Day weekend. After having the stomach flu all week, I was extremely behind schedule on my things to do list. #1-clean house-including vacuuming. Yep, that's when my less than 3 year old vacuum broke. GGGRRRRRR. Not going to do the job anymore. No matter how hard Tim tried to fix it, it just doesn't suck anymore. So for mothers day, my hubby got me this:
and proceeded to explain all it's great features and then--VACUUMED THE ENTIRE HOUSE FOR ME! Boy, when you see what a new vacuum can do, you realize how the old one has been letting you down.
#2-food to bring for mothers day dinner at my Mom and Dad's house. Lissa made the great potato dish and baked it Sat night. All I had to do was rewarm it after church. Yep, and that's when my oven broke. I thought someone had turned the oven light on. Nope. It was the bake element that looked like the fuse to dynomite. And even when I turned the oven off, it kept going and going and going... I wish I had taken a picture of it but at the time I was more worried about a fire and the safety of me, my dog and our family pictures.
Here is the result:
And the new one:
Oven works like a charm after Tim replaced it.
So for Mothers Day I got a new vacuum and a new element for my oven.




1 comment:
You forgot to mention how I was psychic and told you not to set the oven to turn on while you were at church! What can I say, I'm proud of myself for saving your house! Ha ha :)
Post a Comment