HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
These past few months, I have thought a lot about the things that are hard in my life. Family members that are no longer here and I miss dearly. Family members who have made bad choices that will effect the rest of their lives. Financial difficulties. Watching my children struggle. Difficulties at work. Having my husband gone a lot. But today I woke up and made a conscience decision to try to only think about positive things for the whole entire day. So here are some of the things I am thankful for today 11/25/10.
1. 31 years and 1 day being married to Tim.
2. 3 wonderful daughters who love me.
3. Harrison. He hugs me hello, takes my hand and we're off to play. Good times.
4. A son-in-law who loves my daughter.
5. A son-in-law who is home safely from Afghanistan.
6. Good parents who do whatever they can for their family and taught me to do the same.
7. I have a job.
8. Tim still has a job.
9. A hail storm that is getting us a new roof.
10. Knowing that my Heavenly Father loves me.
11. Knowing the Savior's Atonement is for me.
12. A sister who is trying to be my sister.
13. Uncle Pete is coming for Christmas.
14. Chocolate.
15. Friends who are still my friends even when we don't talk for a while.
16. That there are still really good people in this world.
17. That my body works, day after day.
18. Hair dye that covers grey.
19. That I have a home to live in.
20. That I can still think of lots of things I am grateful for.
What's A Sister For?
5 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment