Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Last Friday Night and Easter Sunday

Harry had a birthday party last Friday evening.  His family was there, some friends from church were there and the guy on the left in this picture was there.  On Harry's 1st birthday his Daddy was around the world in Afghanistan being shot at.  This year he was with Harry and his Mommy as Harry blew out his candle.  The word grateful doesn't even get close to how I felt as I snapped this picture. 

Since Colin missed Harry's first birthday, they made his second a MICKEY MOUSE extraveganza. Bouncy houses and kids go really well together. It may become a birthday tradition.

Jump-Jump-Jump

After all the kids left,
Grown ups had a chance to play.
Harry wanted everyone in.
"You try"

This is smile with teeth. 
On the right are the mickey mouse cookies Amy made. 
So goood.


Love this hat.  He put it on himself. 
Once I saw it I had to get it for him.
We all had a great time at Harry's party.

On Easter Sunday we had an egg hunt
in my parents back yard.
Papa and Daddy hid the eggs.
He loved it.

Here he is carrying his basket and Aunt Lissa's.
He loves to help.
Amy made his cute bunny tie.
It was a pretty fun day.

No comments: