August. My Birthday month. And also my baptism anniversary month. 39 years ago today, I was baptized a member of THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS. Best decision ever. (Your welcome posterity). I had family members who opposed and told me I would go to "BLEEP" if I did it. But my Heavenly Father and the Holy Ghost told me differently. And I'm grateful I listened to the right source. And now that family member has had her Temple work done. (Your welcome ancestors).
I am grateful today for:
The Atonement
My Savior Jesus Christ
A Heavenly Father who loves me
My friend the Holy Ghost
My membership in the Church
A Temple marriage to a wonderful man
My 3 wonderful daughters
My 2 grandsons and a new little one on the way
The Plan of Salvation
Eternal Families
and for your viewing pleasure...Harry the cowboy.
What's A Sister For?
5 days ago


1 comment:
So cool Denise....I was baptized 31 years ago today!! Happy Early Birthday too :)
Post a Comment