Before pics added and after pictures added. And these pictures don't do it justice!! Amy made this for my Mom for her birthday. Quite beautiful. My Mom loved it. The frame is 23" x 29" (which Tim made) and then Amy's talent took over.
Busy Times!
Amy & I are busy, busy, busy getting ready for a ladies night/craft show at the office where I work. Originally, one of our patients was going to do all the work involved to put it on, but that fell through and I am now in charge. Several weeks, 350 mailed flyers, and lots of emails and phone calls later, it is almost ready to go. We have Stampin' Up, Creative Memories, Gold Canyon Candles, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Premier Jewelry, Pampered Chef, An eye brow and lip waxing/make up artist and us-"To Jameson With Love". We are busy making totes, purses, hair bows, onesie dresses, burp cloths. taggie blankets, diaper/wipe holders, bracelets, cookie pops and Amy's newest creation which is pictured above. Amazing what that girl can create. If you're in the neighborhood, Thursday 9-24, stop by the office between 5 and 8:30pm to shop, eat, enter drawings and raffles and say HI!! We are Cactus Chiropractic Clinic located at 8426 W Peoria Ave. I'm hoping for a great turnout and for Amy to do well. See ya there.

No comments:
Post a Comment