It all started with a random hail storm in October that knocked poor birds from trees and destroyed things in a matter of minutes. We were right in it's path.
Since then, every time it rained, we have collected dripping water from a damaged roof. It came pouring through the ceiling, down the wall and soaked the carpet.
Such good times!
Then last week this came to live in our driveway.
And Colin spent 4 days straight ripping off the old roof.
With help from Amy (sorry I forgot you in the original post), Tim, Neal and Nathan.
With help from Amy (sorry I forgot you in the original post), Tim, Neal and Nathan.
And in ONE day--a beautiful, unleaking, new roof.
Thank Heavens.
And last Saturday night when the wind blew and the rain came, our house was DRY!!!!!!
Good job roof.





1 comment:
Hey! I helped too!! :)
Post a Comment