Tuesday, March 29, 2011

This last week...

This last week has been up and down and busy, busy, busy.  We have been painting furniture, working with hospice, working in our garden, attending a unexpected funeral, baking, crafting, painting walls and ceilings, carnivaling, dealing with allergies and other illnesses, making curtains, enjoying Harry and all sorts of things in between. 
My favorites:

Zuchinni

Cucumber

Bell Peppers

And more zuchinni---but these are from seeds. 
One day I went out to water and they had just popped their heads above dirt. 
And boy was I excited!
And my favorite-favorite.  Harry. 
The boy with endless energy. 
He makes me laugh.
He is learning to color.
One of his favorite things to say:  CUTE!
He loves balloons.
He loves to explore.

He can be a grouchy face.
Which lasts all of 30 seconds.

And his blanket and binky make it naptime.
I love, love my little bug.


No comments: