Friday, September 2, 2011

My family is good to me.

My Birthday this year began with this sign when I got home from work on Friday.  Amy (with babysitting help from gma and pa and furniture moving help from Colin) painted an accent wall in our family room.  I had paint chips on the wall to figure out what color but I was not looking forward to all the work in painting.  When I got home the wall was painted, furniture moved back and everything back on the walls.  Best ever.  Thanks Amy and Colin and Harry and Grandma and Pa.

Saturday morning I awoke to Bean's artwork on my mirrors, microwave and car.  She made me turnovers for breakfast.  YUM.  Thanks Bean.
Then Lissa and I went to get our toes done.  Hers are the cute pink ones with hearts.  Pedicures are fun.  Thanks Lissa. 

Then we went to Olive Garden for the never ending pasta bowl.  Harry sang me his "Happy Birthday Grandma Denise" song all through lunch.  Good song.  Thanks Harry.

And later that night after Bean was home from work, I was treated to homemade crepes with strawberries, chocolate sauce and fresh whipped cream.  Oh my goodness good.  Thank you Lissa, Amy and Emily for being so good to me.

And tonight I get to enjoy Tim's birthday present.  KENNY LOGGINS CONCERT!  Good times. 

No comments: